6th MIYAJIMA Marathon Entry Fee - On March 29, 2020(Sunday)
For race selection, please use final input field on left side.
This product include: Race Registration Fee(Chip timing, finisher certificate)
*Finisher medal is not available in this event.
Terms of Application
Award in 2019
Terms of Application
Please read and fill in this application form after agreeing to the terms of application to participate in the sport event.
- I understand that cancellation of my entry or correction of entry information due to personal reasons cannot be made. I also understand that fees are non-refundable even if they are excessive or redundant.
- I understand that in case of an earthquake, wind and flood damage, lightning strike, incidents, accidents, and epidemic, the organizers will each time decide whether and how much to scale down the event, whether to cancel it, whether and how much to refund entry fees, and how to notify participants of such decisions. Generally we refund 50% when cancelled.
From 2021 event, refund rule is as follows:
(New rule from 2021)
I understand that in case of an earthquake, wind and flood damage, lightning strike, incidents, accidents, and epidemic, the organizers will each time decide whether and how much to scale down the event, whether to cancel it, whether and how much to refund entry fees, and how to notify participants of such decisions. When refunded, I agree the following refund rule.
-Cancellation 15 days before the event.
50% of regular entry fee is refund by coupon available on official website for two years for next entry. I agree there is no cash refund when I do not participate in the race in the future any more.
-Cancellation within 14 days on and before the event. no refund.
- I declare that I am not suffering from any diseases, including heart disease, and that I will pay attention to my physical condition and make appropriate preparations for the event. I also declare that I will participate in the event at my own risk with regard to diseases, accidents, and losses.
- If the organizers consider it necessary to discontinue the event, I will immediately follow the instructions of the organizers and comply with any other instructions from the organizers with regard to safety management and operation of the event.
- I declare that I have no objection to first aid being given to me in the event of an accident or a disease during the event and that I will not hold the organizers liable for any treatment and progression of such disease or accident.
- I declare that I will exempt the organizers from responsibility for any accidents, loss, or injuries arising during the event and will not claim any compensation for them.
- I understand that I will be compensated for any accidents, incidents, or injuries arising during the event to the extent of the coverage of the insurance policy purchased by the organizers.
- I declare that my family members, parents (if I am under age), and other relatives or my team members (in case of an entry by a team) consent to the participation in this sports event.
- I declare that I will not make a false declaration in the application (age, sex, etc.) and will not transfer my entry to anyone else. If such dishonest acts are uncovered, I will follow any decisions of the organizers, such as revocation of participation or award and disqualification of the following sports events. The organizers shall bear no responsibility for aid or refund for such entrant as makes a false declaration or transfers his/her entry to anyone else.
- I understand that the images, photographs, articles, records of the sports event (including entrants’ personal information such as names, ages, sex, records, and figures) will be reported, posted, or used on newspapers, TV, magazines, Internet, brochures, etc. and that the organizers hold the right of posting and using such information.
- The handling of personal information of the applicants shall be subject to the personal information policy of the organizers as stated separately.
- All participants shall observe the Terms of Application and the terms and conditions of the sports event as stipulated separately by the organizers.
(If there is a discrepancy between the provisions of this Terms of Application and the terms and conditions of the sports event, the terms and conditions of the sports event shall prevail.)